My Blog List

Monday, January 25, 2010

Found Things






I just did the lid to my box over. I made it smaller and changed the pattern. I like the new lid wayyy better.

I am just about done with my ketchup box. I used 182 ketchup packs. I only used super glue which I liked the glue and how well it has work for my box but I hate the way the glue comes out of the bottle, it comes out in blobs and drips everywhere. Next time I am gunna look for glue that has a smaller bottle opening.

Just ran out of ketchup packets need to get more so I can finish my box.



Well this was fun getting the 100 ketchup packages from mac D's I was to shy to do it so my bf ask the manger if we could have 100 for a art project and the manger gave us the weirdest look but then agreed. I want to make a box/basket out of the ketchup by super glueing them together. It will be alot of work but should pretty awsome!


1 comment: